[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4922: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4924: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4925: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4926: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
BLack Stone?meteorite?somethng something er?? : General Discussion - Exploration & Production Geology

Welcome to Petroleum Geology Forums

This is a free online community that aims to bring petroleum professionals and geologists together and share valuable knowledge. Registration is easy so become a member now for instant free access.
  • Petroleum Geologists can stay up to date with industry related topics and exchange ideas and concepts.
  • Upstream Oil and Gas Consultants get a chance to share their expertise and gain exposure to land future projects.
  • Geology students and graduates can join the discussion and get into contact with potential future employees.

>> Register Now

BLack Stone?meteorite?somethng something er?? 

Post BLack Stone?meteorite?somethng something er??
:) sorry about my mimsical title but i am perplexed, i found a stone in my garden whcih is black , a couple of smooth sides are shiny, a couple of sides are meteor type with "bubbles" well what looks like bubbles in them but this isnt the wierd bit, the weird bit is when you look closer thorugh a couple of sides one has a 1mm by hafl a mm strip fo what looks like gold, or something very similiar, it is defanatly on a inner part as i have tried to pick at it but it has a coating that isnt gold, the other strange bit is a diamond like relfection at turning into light , only literally a nano mm , well very very very small, and i cant work it out, so i smashed it up with a hammer to see if it contained lumps, but no it is still just the little strip of gold the other refelcting bit i cant find now but the strip of gold is stil invbedded in side of a shard of now smashed (into about 75-100 peices)
i will take pictures and hjave conversations with any body that has queiries or perhaps you ahve a answer straight away and no what it is, my email is graemedondon@gmail.com
thankyou

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am

Search for:
Jump to:  

Content on EPGeology.com is intended for personal use only and to supplement, not replace, professional judgment. EPGeology.com disclaims any and all liability for your use of its content. As most of our content is supplied by our users we can not check copyright, and stress that copyright remains at the original owner. If you suspect copyright infringement please use the contact form to report it.
Contact || © EPGeology.com. || Powered by phpBB Asteroid Mining

phpBB SEO