Welcome to Petroleum Geology Forums

This is a free online community that aims to bring petroleum professionals and geologists together and share valuable knowledge. Registration is easy so become a member now for instant free access.
  • Petroleum Geologists can stay up to date with industry related topics and exchange ideas and concepts.
  • Upstream Oil and Gas Consultants get a chance to share their expertise and gain exposure to land future projects.
  • Geology students and graduates can join the discussion and get into contact with potential future employees.

>> Register Now

Software for Well-logging and seismic data 

Post Software for Well-logging and seismic data
Dear friends

I am intrested in a software that deals with well logging and seismic data 3D/4D. If you know any good software please let me know about it, how can i get it and if you have some material for training courses please let me know where I can find it.

please help
regards

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 am

Post Re: Software for Well-logging and seismic data
JLog Petrophysical formuation evaluation software is a really good one if you want to try.. Its got many features relates to petrophysics, well logging, seismic interpretation, lithology. check it out

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 am

Post Re: Software for Well-logging and seismic data
What are the differences between JLog Petrophysical and other top-software like IP ?
Which features are not available in JLog comparing with IP? (i heard that an important one is the possibility of make zones)
Do you know anything about prices (Jlog around 1600$, IP ?)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 am