multinational oil company searching for Geologist
OCP is a leading headhunter in oil and gas industry in China and we are looking for high-caliber talent in this field(http://www.oilchemphr.com
If you are interested in the position below，pls send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgProduction Geologist
1. Coordinate and contribute to writing of well data pack and well proposals accounting for subsurface uncertainties.
2. Monitoring of drilling operations and interpret core and log data from reservoirs. Placement of horizontal legs in the reservoir with significant lateral variation is the central challenge.
3. Provides operational support to resolving well/drilling operational challenges.
4. Discuss with a variety of stakeholders (i.e. mudloggers,drillers,well engineers in the field,well site geologists and study team members) on the different aspects of well site drilling operations and data assessment.
5. Provide input to subsurface appraisal program with a view to reduce subsurface uncertainties.
6. Adopt and integrate new learning with the aim of improving reservoir characterization and operation efficiency.
7. Plan,coordinate and contribute to updating of field development plans based on well surveillance learning.
8. Assessment of in place and producible gas volumes for key reservoirs through log interpretation,core analysis,and integrated modeling.
9. Compliance with the company’s HSSE and security policies and procedures in operations.
10. Liaise and communicate with technical professionals to secure approval for any changes on drilling operations and field development plans.
1. Accuracy and validity of geological evaluation whilst monitoring drilling operation.
2. Be able to deliver on time, fit-for-purpose, and technically errorsound evauation and advice that lead to optimum selection of drilling locations and cost-effective drilling operation.
3. Work with an integrated team of geoscientists and petroleum engineers to deliver a robust field study required for the definition of future field development opportunities and reserves potential.
4. Be up-to-date with latest developments in the field of Tight Gas / Basin Centred Gas, subsurface imaging and production surveillance.
5. Be imaginative to push the frontiers of our understanding of Shale Gas /CBM field development.
6. A minimum of 5 years in the field of development geology with Master degree and a board understanding of well site Petroleum Engineering.
7. Solid foundation in subsurface evaluation and reservoir characterization.
8. Experience in integrated modeling preferred.Senior Geologist
1. Play & prospect generation through application of a Petroleum Systems approach
2. Interpreting & evaluating existing the company acreage as well as new venture opportunities within China (offshore & onshore)
3. Data room evaluations & the development of recommendations for management
4. Developing regional geological & stratigraphic frame-works
5. Undertaking petroleum system analysis and risks assessment.
6. Developing and recommending well locations and evaluation programs
7. Preparing recommendations & documentation in support of drilling and evaluation programs
8. Providing geological interpretation for hydrocarbon volumetric evaluations
9. Providing geological inputs into Overall Development Plans
10. Interfacing with partners & government authorities
1. At least 10 years of industry experience，oversea working experience is preferred
2. Sound knowledge of geology & geophysics, with a focus towards offshore exploration & offshore field developments
3. Demonstrated competency in both continental & marine depositional systems, including deepwater
4. Best understanding lab analysis and logs interpretation
5. Knowledge & ability to conduct resource assessment and Overall development plan
6. Strong command of the English language, with good oral and written communication skills