Welcome to Petroleum Geology Forums

This is a free online community that aims to bring petroleum professionals and geologists together and share valuable knowledge. Registration is easy so become a member now for instant free access.
  • Petroleum Geologists can stay up to date with industry related topics and exchange ideas and concepts.
  • Upstream Oil and Gas Consultants get a chance to share their expertise and gain exposure to land future projects.
  • Geology students and graduates can join the discussion and get into contact with potential future employees.

>> Register Now

SLB Environmental Corrections in Interactive Petrophysics 

Post Re: SLB Environmental Corrections in Interactive Petrophysic
Many thanks for your answers!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am

Post Re: SLB Environmental Corrections in Interactive Petrophysic
Dear All,

let me introduce my self, my name is rubby i am student with background geology, and now i am learning about IP software.there are some case that i will ask to you all. In the log analysis with IP, do we have to make environmental correction for every well log that we will analysis? can we accept the result of log analysis without making environmental correction?

thank you
rubby

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 am