[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4922: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4924: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4925: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4926: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:4011)
Petrel 2010 or 2011 : Petrel - Exploration & Production Geology

Welcome to Petroleum Geology Forums

This is a free online community that aims to bring petroleum professionals and geologists together and share valuable knowledge. Registration is easy so become a member now for instant free access.
  • Petroleum Geologists can stay up to date with industry related topics and exchange ideas and concepts.
  • Upstream Oil and Gas Consultants get a chance to share their expertise and gain exposure to land future projects.
  • Geology students and graduates can join the discussion and get into contact with potential future employees.

>> Register Now

Petrel 2010 or 2011 

Post Petrel 2010 or 2011
hey any one of u guys please...please ..please... :roll: :roll:

give me full working with crack petrel 2010 or 2011..

and also give me some tutorial guide and data also..

please give me..i m dead...this is my last opportunity otherwise i m nothing..in my university..

please :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Post Re: Petrel 2010 or 2011
Don't think that will work here... Why do you need it so urgently??

And we don't have cracked versions of Petrel.. We're mostly professionals or students and our companies and universities have licenses available for us.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am

first of all..thank u for reply...

i m in last year of my study and companies are coming to recruit..it will be good if i know the petrel ...
that's why i m saying it is urgent..

and i m student and my university doesn't have petrel and no body knows also how to use petrel..

so i m in big trouble..so can u help me..?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

hmmm, no sorry can not help you to get the software.

Try and convince the recruiters you're good with computers and they'll be very understanding that you do not know how to work Petrel. They'll interpret that you are willing to learn and will pick up quick. Hardly any new recruits have Petrel experience....

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 am

Thank you for reply.. :)
i will take into account your suggestions..
i just want your email ID if u don't mind..so that i can contact you for petrel help and other related things..

my email id is : improud2b@gmail.com

ok.....do you have any data for petrel software that work on petrel 2009..?

can you share at least data with me.if u don't mind..?

Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:58 am